To save myself the anxiety of of writing a cohesive explanation of myself, I’ve gone the tidbit route:
- Currently live in Atlanta suburbs, trying really hard to get back to North Carolina, where I’m from.
- Been writing in some capacity since I moved to Georgia with Tom, my husband. I have a degree in English but I will be the first person to tell you that doesn’t qualify me as a good writer. Particularly in the comma and passive voice department.
- The last six years have been a bit of a blur due to being up to my eyeballs in dog rescue. The dogs are great, the sheer number of them is overwhelming. I’ll talk about the people later. I’ve now got my head above water enough to do a few other things, which is nice.
- We have two dogs – Jenkins and Ed. Two dogs is really impressive for people who work in rescue. But nobody gives awards for that. We (ok, I) also have a cat, Elliott. He’s an asshole.
- I watch a lot of TV and movies. I love pop culture. Although, I don’t like reality shows, and so all of these people getting famous for being on reality shows makes me feel old cause I don’t know who they are.
More things related to things about me: